Law Firms are increasingly seeking tools to manage corporate information on behalf of their clients, as they normally do it in a decentralized/dispersed manner and often manually. When it comes to acting as secretary of the board of directors or managers of corporate governance, there is a lot of manual work to manage corporate information of the customers, few opportunities to innovate in the services offered and difficulties to facilitate the transparency of its customers with stakeholders in a safe and controlled manner.
In this scenario, we present the solution of Private Investments Network:
The platform of Private Investments Network facilitates the use of a tool for managing the corporate governance of law firms´ clients, by allowing:
- Saving time and costs when they act as secretary of boards of directors, or when they manage information from different customers, such as startups, private equity and family businesses
- Creating a new lasting bond with their corporate customers given that, through the platform, they gain control of a position in the middle of the relationship between the company and its shareholders and investors
- Being seen as innovative by offering current and prospective customers a digital solution managing the relationship with their shareholders and investors that complements the traditional legal services
- Provide a better service than the competition at all levels through a low-cost tool that can significantly increase revenues
In addition, good corporate governance allows offering advantages to different customer profiles:
- Have a list of shareholders updated with all the information necessary for the company and all organized and accessible internal documents quickly and easily
- Initiate relationships with investors from the incipient point of the creation of the company and facilitate management of their corporate operations
Mergers, acquisitions and private equity
- A permanent data room which can be easily adapted to make a due diligence at a very affordable cost
- Capital increases management in a private environment, with controlled access to information and a communication channel between the company, shareholders and potential investors
- Permanent availability of specific information as, for example, family pact, family values, history and family structure, meetings, task management, voting, etc.
- Facility in informing shareholders and the possibility of doing it with potential investors. All according to the values of the company, control, transparency, legal compliance and privacy
- Facilitating the access to liquidity for these companies (capital increase management), for family shareholders and for potential investors (Matching tool)
If you want to know more, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be advised on how to take full advantage of this tool for outstanding corporate governance.
You can see a video of some of the things you can do with the help of our web platform:
Are you on charge of corporate governance of a company? Tell us your experience by leaving a comment here.