When you access our website www.medysif.com for the first time, you can choose the cookies you allow us to use.
This document describes what information those cookies gather, how we use them, and why we make use of them. We also explain how you can restrict or block the cookies from being downloaded automatically. However, this might downgrade or even hinder certain elements of the website ́s functionality.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet devices by a website. Cookies allow a website to remember your preferences whilst visiting the site in order to provide you with a more personalised experience. They help us to make the website work efficiently and allow us to track how the site is used to provide useful data for making improvements to our website and services.
If you have switched off cookies then some of the functionality of our site may not be available to you.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
In our website we use several cookies, you can find a complete list in the Cookie Table.
Depending on the entity that gathers data, we use:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from our domain.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the function of the cookies, we use the following categories of cookies:
In accordance with the purpose of the cookies, the cookies we use can be divided into the following categories:
- Technical cookies (necessary): cookies necessary for browsing and for the proper functioning of the website. Its use allows basic functions of the website. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is the execution of the contract (our web terms) with our users and our legitimate interest in managing our website. We do not share any information collected by means of these cookies with any third parties. See the cookie table below for the details of these cookies.
- Analytic cookies: allow to monitor and analyse the behaviour of web users. The information collected through this type of cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of those websites, applications and platforms, in order to improve the website and our service offerings. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is your consent. See the cookie table below for the details of these cookies
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces based on different criteria. Those cookies that track users’ browsing habits in order to obtain a user profile that allows us to offer you the information that most interests users, even on web pages not managed by us. The legitimate basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is your consent. See the cookie table below for the details of these cookies.
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES
You have the possibility to configure your browser to prevent cookies installation on your computer. However, the deactivation of cookies may affect the correct functioning of certain sections of our websites.
in relation to the WordPress theme of the website. The cookie allows the owner
of the site to implement or change web content in real time.
records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the
visitor uses the website..
by Google Analytics to monitor the request rate
records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about
how the visitor uses the website.
Used in relation to the WordPress theme of the website. The cookie allows the owner of the site to implement or change web content in real time.