Consulting firms are increasingly seeking tools to manage corporate information for their clients, as they often do it in a non-optimal manner and often manually. Not only does this create increased costs and lost time, but it also limits communication and organization within a company. This leads to very few opportunities to innovate in the services offered and brings difficulties in facilitating the transparency of clients with stakeholders in a safe and controlled manner.
In this light, Private Investments Network presents a solution:
The Private Investments Network platform facilitates the use of a tool for managing the corporate information of clients and adds value to corporate clients by allowing consulting firms to:
- Consolidate relationships with corporate customers as, using the platform, they gain control over a position in between the communication amongst the company and its shareholders and investors
- Save time and costs when acting as the manager of information for different client profiles, such as startups, Private Equity firms, and family businesses
- Differentiate themselves from the competition with a low cost tool, helping one to significantly increase revenue
- Integrate the look and feel of the platform with that of the website of the consulting company
- Benefit from an ERP at no cost
- Encounter the opportunity to monetize off of additional services
- Be perceived as innovative by offering existing and potential clients a digital solution managing the relation with their shareholders and investors, complementing the traditional services an accountant or auditor provides
If you want to know more, access our web: www.privateinvestmentsnetwork.com.
Are you in charge of managing corporate information in a Consultancy Firm? Tell us your experience by leaving a comment here.