Venture Capital Funds are increasingly experiencing difficulty in obtaining corporate information when needed. This is due to decentralized information causing a lot of work in completing reports. In addition to this, Venture Capital Funds struggle to manage their relations with investors and Limited Partners.
In this light, Private Investments Network presents a solution:
The Private Investments Network platform facilitates the use of a tool for managing corporate information by allowing venture capital funds to:
- Automate information uploaded by companies
- Follow the evolution of the invested companies and have information displayed and available in a simple, practical and centralized dashboard
- Save time and management costs and increase productivity
- Facilitate Smart Capital and Mentoring processes
- Automate reports to Limited Partners, allowing fast and efficient reports through the corporate website
- Have invested companies at the forefront of best practices with regards to transparency with investors (made to facilitate the exit)
- Have easy and automated investor relations with a secure channel through the corporate website
If you want to know more, access our web: www.privateinvestmentsnetwork.com.
Are you in charge of managing corporate information at a Venture Capital Fund? Tell us your experience by leaving a comment here.